We are currently have a number of job vacancies looking for HGV Class 1 drivers to join our team in sunny Stoke on Trent.
Apart from driving, your duties would include:
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with transport managers
- Supervising or helping to load and unload goods
- Making sure loads are safely secured
- Following traffic reports and changing your route if necessary
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books.
You may also deal with basic routine maintenance, such as oil, tyre and brake checks before and after journeys. Some moffet experience required but not essential as full training can be provided.Salaries can be between £23,000 and £33,800 a year dependent on experience. Health care scheme, life cover & pension provided to all employees after a probational 13 weeks. Overtime can increase these figures, figures are intended as a guideline only.
If your interested in applying for any of these job vacancies and want to find out more send us a email on email@example.com, send us a message via our Facebook Page or via our contact form, alternatively give us a call today on 01782 366 030 let us know why you want to work for us.